glucometer [ Strip-Free ]
The Accu-Chek Mobile glucometer makes blood glucose monitoring easier & more convenient.
The meter system allows not to handle single strips, because of using 50 Strip-Free tests on a continuous tape in
- Strip-Free, Smart & Simple.
- Cassette tape allows to make 50 tests.
- Makes easier to test virtually whenever, wherever.
- Approximately 5 seconds results.
- 2000 test results memory with time, date & flag;
7, 14, 30, 90 day averages.
- Alternative site testing.
- No coding required.
- No cleaning required.
- PC ready reports via a USB cable.
- Available in two color versions - black and silver.
The unique Mobile's tape-in-cassette feature is very similar to well known
glucometer-with-a-drum (see Bayer's Breeze 2 or Accu-Chek's Compact Plus).
Also, diabetic has no need to see or touch single lancets, because 6 lancets are placed in a drum. It's important
that used ones are hygienically stored for safe disposal. FastClix lancing device is attached to the side of the
Accu-Check Mobile glucometer and can be easily detached for use.
Only 4 simple steps are needed to perform a test:
1) open cover, 2) get blood sample, 3) apply blood, 4) read the result and close cover.
The glucometer has simple to navigate menu which is displayed very clear with yellow on black
Patient can mark each result with a before or after meal tag. Connecting to PC gives a complete
set of graphs so you can see trends daily, weekly etc. No need to download additional software.
There are up to 7 standard, individually programmable reminders that are repeated daily, plus up to 3 once only
reminders which can be set to occur 1, 1.5, 2, or 3 hours after a test.
The Accu-Chek Mobile meter is convenient and easy to carry due to all-in-one-package design
concept. It's simple and clean to use - no blood products/glucose strips all over the house anymore!
||121 x 63 x 20 mm
(with attached lancing device)
(with lancing device, batteries, test cassette and lancet drum)
||1,5V Alcaline (2) AAA
Life: 500 tests (approx.)
50 Strip Free tests on a continuous tape. No single strips to
||Download Accu-Chek Mobile
||Accu-Chek Compact Plus
- Accu-Chek Mobile Test cassettes
- Accu-Chek Standard Record Book
- Accu-Chek Large A5 Record Book for visually impaired
- USB cable
- Accu-Chek Mobile Control Solutions (Control1 &
- Carry cases (Case A & Case B)
- free after online registration
- AST kit
||See the Note below
|Available for Free?
Get free Accu-Chek Mobile meter
||Accu-Chek Mobile Blood Glucose Meter System
|Very useful, convenient, portable, easy to carry
|Quite big, heavy and clumsy. Expensive Test Cassettes and
Once inserted cassette must be used within 3 months.
Note: Currently the Accu-Chek Mobile meter is not marketed in
Possible mistypes: Accu-Check Mobile
Accu-Chek Mobile Glucometer review