Free Accu Check Nano
glucometer [ Meal markers ]
Designed small, with bright auto-backlight display, the Accu Check Nano glucometer takes a
very small blood sample. Its on-board computer returns averages, produces meal markers and sets test reminder
alarms. Infrared interface allows to download data to Smartpix PC software.
- Meal Markers to help track patterns.
- 5 seconds results.
- Only 0.6 µL blood sample.
- 500 test results memory with time and date,
- No coding required.
- Small, sleek design.
- Brightest, large, backlit display.
- Easy to handle. Fast-fill strip.
- Infrared connection for download.
- Alternate sites testing (fingertip, palm).
- Fun, stylish meter skins in different colors (sold
- Even AccuCheck Nano Designer Edition (glucometer and case) is
The glucometer uses AccuCheck SmartView test strips, covered by the most health
plans. According to internal Roche's analysis, they are preferred to help save money.
The meter comes with AccuCheck FastClix lancing device which is proven least
painful and overall easiest to use. It contains the drum of 6 preloaded lancets - no individual lancets to see or
touch. The device is least painful because it has 11 customizable depth settings for different skin types and
unique technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion as the lancet enters the skin. The beveled lancets are
precisely designed and manufactured for smoother entry.
Customers write on their
Amazon's review something like "The FastClix lancet is the best I've tried. Most of the time, there is no pain
at all.", "This little meter is fantastic. It is very easy to use and compact for easy packing for my road
Accu-Check Nano glucometer batteries are capable of measuring 1000 tests. To preserve battery
life the Accu Check Nano has auto-power feature. It automatically turns on with strip insertion and off after 2
minutes if not used. To insure that your Accucheck Nano and test strips work properly use Accucheck SmartView
||43 x 69 x 20 mm
||40 g. with batteries
||3V Lithium (2) CR2032
Life: 1000 tests
Accu-Chek offers free replacement
Check Nano manual
||AccuCheck Smartview test strips
AccuCheck Smartview control solution
AccuCheck FastClix lancing device
||YES, Part B.
Also on most healthcare plans.
|Available for Free?
||YES. Get free Accu-Check Nano meter
||Accu-Chek Performa Nano
(in Australia, India,
|Small, fast and easy to use.
|Costly test strips.
Other Accucheck Nano glucometer features:
- Advanced accuracy (23%) SmartView test strips
- Hypo indicator
- Test averages 7, 14, 30, and 90 day
- Pre- and post-meal markers
- 4 customisable test reminders
- Auto control ID
AccuCheck Nano SmartView glucometer system includes the following:
- AccuCheck Nano glucometer itself
- Two batteries
- AccuCheck SmartView test strips
- AccuCheck SmartView control solution bottle
- AccuCheck FastClix lancing device
- AccuCheck FastClix lancet drum
The meters are manufactured in the USA.
How-To Videos: ACCU-CHEK Nano
Possible mistypes: Accu Check Nano, Accu Chek Nano